Weiss Research, Inc., founded in 1971 and a subsidiary of industry-leading Weiss Group, is one of the largest, most reputable sources of global investment information. It has a long history of providing research and analysis designed to empower investors with information and tools to make more informed, independent decisions. In addition, over the last 14 years, Martin Weiss and Weiss Research have continually dedicated their time and resources to public service efforts, including Congressional testimony, constructive proposals for reforms in the securities industry, proposals for standards of practice and advocacy for accurate accounting and sound fiscal policy.
Weiss Research’s publications are some of the most widely read investment newsletters in the U.S. The company’s highly acclaimed, daily flagship e-newsletter, Money and Markets, contains unbiased market commentary you just won’t get from Wall Street. It currently publishes a variety of investment newsletters and trading services including Martin Weiss’ Safe Money Report and Larry Edelson’s Real Wealth Report. It is a founding member of the Financial Publishers Association as well as a member of NEPA and DMA.
Weiss Research’s mission is to help our customers protect and grow their money in good times and bad, while growing our company soundly and profitably.
- We are dedicated to advancing the financial welfare of our customers through a wide range of publications and services for investors and businesses.
- We permit no conflicts of interest and no business practices that might compromise the objectivity of our analysis, recommendations or services.
- Objective Research
- We are committed to factual and disciplined research based on the most accurate and timely data available.
- Striving for Excellence
- We continuously strive to improve and enhance the quality, the service and the performance of our products, recommendations or programs.
- Our Work Environment
- We are committed to providing a warm, caring and safe work environment for our employees along with opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
The Weiss School, located in Palm Beach Gardens, is fully accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools, the Florida Kindergarten Council, and the Southern Association for Colleges and Schools. Serving children in early childhood (3- and 4-year-olds) through eighth grade, the school gives children the opportunity to develop mentally, socially, and emotionally to their fullest potential. With small classes, individual attention is a priority. Students, teachers and parents work together to map out individualized educational programs that build upon each child’s special strengths and skills, while enhancing the child’s self-esteem and self-concept.
The philosophy of The Weiss School is shared by the administration, teachers, parents and students. The philosophy states that classroom studies have no limits. Material is presented to the students in ways which complement their learning styles, incorporating upper level thinking skills and creativity. At The Weiss School, every individual student succeeds. Learning is transformed into an enjoyable, fulfilling experience. Each child develops the ability to communicate, to assimilate and apply new knowledge, to create ideas, and to reason. A caring environment fosters values that include personal responsibility, concern for fellow human beings, and the desire to function as a beneficial member of society.