Safe Money Report
If you are already a member of this service, please log in here.
Bill Hall, Editor of Safe Money Report, has more than 25 years in the investment-and wealth-management business. Mr. Hall, previously the CEO of W.P. Stewart Asset Management, founded his own accounting firm and served as the managing director of a large regional trust company. He was one of the first financial professionals to attain the credentials of Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP). He earned them by the time he was 34 years old.
Currently, Bill is the president, managing director and senior investment counselor of Plimsoll Mark Capital, a Maine-based firm that provides financial, tax and investment advice to wealthy families.
Dr. Martin D. Weiss, publisher and contributing editor of Safe Money, has been writing and publishing guidance for investors for more than 40 years.
The financial industry’s most trusted sources have given Dr. Weiss praise for his independent approach and unrivaled accuracy. The Wall Street Journal calls him “FEISTY.” The New York Times says he was “the first to see the dangers and say so unambiguously.” Fortune said he provides “The most comprehensive source” of information. And Worth says “Weiss’ record … is so good compared with that of his competitors, nervous buyers need look no further.”
In this power-packed, straight-shooting monthly publication, you can count on unbiased information that will cut through the Wall Street spin and give you specific recommendations designed to protect and grow your wealth.
In Safe Money, you’ll get:
- Crystal-clear views of the financial landscape and how it will impact your financial future.
- Specific guidance on “what,” “when,” and “how” to buy.
- Updates on all recommendations, including the go-ahead on precisely when to take profits while protecting your principal.
- Ratings and insights on the good, the bad, and the ugly in the banking, insurance, and brokerage businesses.
- Plus, answers to specific questions asked by subscribers.