Weiss Stock Ratings Heat Maps
If you are already a member of this service, please log in here.
The goal of this service is to zero in on today’s best stock market opportunities with unprecedented accuracy … and readily spot the landmines lurking beneath the surface.
Each of the 12 brand new Weiss Stock Ratings Heat Maps is powered by the same ratings system the Wall Street Journal named #1 in the nation. It features sophisticated analysis of more than 75.6 million pieces of data on more than 9,600 stocks every market day.
The targeted Heat Maps include:
- Highest-Rated Stocks: Our review of all publicly traded companies in North America identifies the best-quality stocks available for investors who are seeking stocks that rank at the highest level of our proprietary ratings.
- Lowest-Rated Stocks: Designed to help you avoid potential danger spots in your portfolio, these are the stocks our ratings suggest are the most likely to underperform the overall market.
- Best Low-Priced Stocks: Your guide to our highest-rated stocks priced under $10, this list may prove helpful if you’re looking for greater profit potential by harnessing the higher volatility associated with lower priced stocks.
- Best Value Stocks: Designed to help guide you to stocks that are selling for less than their intrinsic value, this list contains our highest-rated stocks that have the lowest valuation based on a price-to-sale ratio relative to the S&P 500.
- Best Growth Stocks: If you’re looking for stocks with the fastest profit potential, this list contains the stocks that have experienced the greatest year-over-year growth in earnings per share over the past 12 months.
- Best High-Income Stocks: Our top-rated stocks that pay high dividends – and that have increased those dividends in each of the last five years.
- Fastest Rising Dividend Stocks: Our highest-rated stocks that achieved the fastest year-over-year growth in dividend income over the past 12 months for big dividend growth without big risks.
- Best Momentum Stocks: Your guide to the highest-rated stocks that show the best combination of upside momentum in both price and fundamental performance.
- Best Hot-Sector Leaders: Our highest-rated stocks from sectors that have outperformed the S&P 500 Index over the past three months,
- Best International Stocks: For great foreign stocks, this list contains the highest-rated international stocks and ADRs as measured by our proprietary stock ratings.
- Best Energy Stocks: The highest-rated oil and gas producers, energy services, natural gas, and refining stocks.
- Best Resource and Precious Metals Stocks: The highest-rated natural resource stocks, including gold and silver mining shares, plus other mining, chemical and resource stocks.
Heat Maps let you turn the most accurate and comprehensive stock rating service ever developed into your own personal road map to profits! Each issue contains brief editorial commentary on changes to the preceding Heat Map. Plus, our staff of professional customer service representatives will be available to you through dedicated fax, phone and e-mail channels to help you get started. Whether you want to subscribe to one or all 12, just call 877-934-7778 for more information.